Monday, April 13, 2015

I'm Officially Moving My Blog To A New Home

No, I'm not moving my house, just my blog. Previously my blog and my web site were on two different stand alone sites. Because I needed to make my web site mobile friendly, I have decided to combine my blog and my site in one place making it easier for me to post articles and for my clients to be able to just have everything in one place. 

I will be leaving this site, Everything Spirit up for another few weeks until I am able to get all of the articles moved over to have them available for those that still want to go back and read them. Once they are moved to the new site, I will be taking this site down as I will not be posting further articles here. 

My new blog is currently available with new articles at Readings By Ms Yvonne Blog and is where I will not only be posting the past articles from this blog, but will also be posting many new articles.

If you are currently following this blog, I hope you will take a few minutes to check out my new blog and become a follower. I think you'll really enjoy some of the articles I have already posted and the new ones to come.

Thank you for your continued support of my blog and I hope you'll stay with me on my new blog.

No comments: