Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Angelite - The Communication Stone



Angelite has to be one of my favorite stones, if for no other reason than the beautiful blue color is so very calming for me. It’s often used as a way to communicate with Angels or to connect with animal spirit guides. This stone is used for several different chakra areas, including the fifth throat, sixth or third eye, and also the seventh crown. It is associated with the element of wind.

While I have heard many use this stone to assist in astral travel, I have never used it for that purpose myself. I am told if you are using this stone for astral travel, it’s recommended to have a stone such as hematite handy for grounding. Often two people, each having the stone on their person, use it for telepathic communication.

From my research on this stone, I find that it is one that should never be cleansed with water, so I would advise using sage or whatever you use to smudge instead. My understanding is that if you have jewelry containing Angelite, you should never wear it while swimming or bathing.

Here are some of its other amazing properties and uses:

  • Healing of anger
  • Used to unlock secrets, brings out the truth
  • Promotes inner peace and tranquility
  • Alleviates suffering
  • Helps to expand awareness
  • Allows for self-expression
  • Provides energetic support to bone density and growth
  • Helps with arthritis and osteoporosis as it can assist in attaining mobility of the joints and range of motion
  • Helps dissolve calcification in the joints
  • Can help with eating disorders caused or brought on by emotions or stress
  • Used for relief of throat inflammation
  • Helps to balance the thyroid
  • Angelite is associated with the wind element.

This is an excellent stone to use for dream work as it can help you to remain lucid and remember guidance received during the dreams. It is also known to help tune into memories of past lives.

Again as always, if you have any questions about this stone or if there are any others you would like me to research, please let me know. If there any properties for Angelite that I've missed, I hope you use a comment to add them.

No comments: