Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back To School/Fall Special

I know many of you are getting the kids ready to go back to school and with that comes a lot of added expenses. Fall is quickly approaching bringing many questions that need answered. For these reasons, I am offering a special price on my email readings for the entire month of September.

This offer is for a $20.00 discount off my regular price of $65.00. That means you get the same quality reading for the low price of $45.00.

After purchasing the reading, please contact me at msyvonnereading@yahoo.com with your name, date of birth and any questions you may need me to address in the reading. If this reading also concerns another person, please provide their information as well.

All readings will be done and sent to you by email within 24 hours or less of your purchase. Please check the clock on the right to see my current time zone.

You will need to purchase this reading from my Reading Special page only. Readings purchased through the regular reading page will be charged at full price, so please be careful to use the correct page.
Blessings

No comments: